BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
America R.
Philadelphia, PA
Did not like whatsoever. I thought I would like it because many people raved about it but my cheese loving heart was crushed. Unpacking them was fun though
Gloria C.
Allen, TX
These little cheese packages are so small and cute. They provide a easy way to snack and get some calcium in your body. Good for travel or on the go too.
Rebecca V.
Mission, TX
These make for a great creamy healthy snack by itself or with cracker's or fruit. Great for when you're counting calories or just watching what you eat.
Sarah R.
West Sayville, NY
This is part of our nightly snack! We have a baby bells with olives and gluten free crackers. So delicious. I love the ease of its grab and go packaging.
Kim M.
Valley Stream, NY
I LOVED Babybel cheese growing up! The red shell is extremely nostalgic for me. Easy to take to work, or class as a quick snack as well. Very delicious.
chau B.
Buena Park, CA
I have always loved to eat these since I was a little kid. I love these so much and they are so fun to open. The flavor and consistency are both perfect.
Sandra H.
When I buy these I have to smuggle them in the house so my kids and boyfriend don't see cause if they do I will not get any so my whole family loves them
Samantha C.
Columbia, MO
I had quite a bit resentment trying this because of so much hype over these, but when I tried these I can't believe of what I was missing! So succulent!
Camila H.
Saugus, MA
Tastes really good, nice for on the go as a snack, toddlers enjoy these. Packaging is very good, keeps cheese fresh! reasonable prices, would recommend!
Liz A.
Pocatello, ID
Who doesn't love these things? I take one on the go with crackers, or even eat it by itself. Almost like a string cheese stick, but creamier and fancier.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart