BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Mandy S.
Studio City, CA
These are my faves! I buy them for my kids' lunches and end up snacking on them myself. Great, smooth flavor and the perfect serving size of protein. Yum!
gina b.
Brockport
I don't like them too much Taste funny to me I wouldn't buy them anymore I guess it's just not for me dumb people like we know some people like them though
Nickole L.
Richland , WA
My daughter get one in her munch every day. She loves them so much and they are good for her. All the flavors are great you want to just eat then all day.
Andreina R.
This is a good go to snack with some crackers!
Kids and adult will love this cheese! Specially if u are in the go..put some in your bag and u ready to go!
Kylie B.
State College, PA
Cute and efficient packaging! Tasty and creamy cheese to eat on the go or add to some crackers. Personal tip: buy at Costco to get more for a better prize!
Javier C.
Newark, NJ
This cheese is a great snacking cheese and my friends love it and love peeling open the covering too! Can't keep it in the fridge for long, they eat it !
Rose W.
I can never buy enough of these. They just seem to dissipate into thin air. I suggest hiding them if your family is as crazy over these as my family is.
Sarah R.
West Sayville, NY
This is part of our nightly snack! We have a baby bells with olives and gluten free crackers. So delicious. I love the ease of its grab and go packaging.
I love these so much. Great for a oh the go snack. Great for kids lunches and just overall a fun snack cause you get to play with the wax afterwards lol.
Gloria C.
Allen, TX
These little cheese packages are so small and cute. They provide a easy way to snack and get some calcium in your body. Good for travel or on the go too.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart