BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Emily S.
Babybel cheeses are fantastic. They are great for on the go. You can eat these plain or with some crackers or pretzels. They come in a variety of flavors.
Dana R.
Lebanon, VA
I love these to make stuffed meatballs! They are also a great snack my hunny eats them with crackers . Love that they are encased in wax. Tastes fresh too
Andreina R.
This is a good go to snack with some crackers!
Kids and adult will love this cheese! Specially if u are in the go..put some in your bag and u ready to go!
Jenefer C.
Glen Burnie, MD
One of the best cheese I have ever tasted. I ended up eating it without anything but the cheese alone. It comes in a round cute package. Good for snacking.
Nickole L.
Richland , WA
My daughter get one in her munch every day. She loves them so much and they are good for her. All the flavors are great you want to just eat then all day.
Moriah F.
San Antonio, TX
Omg no don't even get me started with theses I love them soooo much that's the only cheese I would eat ever, it's so crazy to say but I'm being fr about it
gina b.
Brockport
I don't like them too much Taste funny to me I wouldn't buy them anymore I guess it's just not for me dumb people like we know some people like them though
Ashton P.
I love to have these for little snacks if I'm a little munchy, but you can't go overboard on the cheese, while eating these because you only get a little.
Emma A.
Lancaster, PA
Addicted. I wish cheese was acceptable to eat for breakfast lunch and dinner because I would 😂 these are so creamy and yummy, I snack on them all the time!
Alexa S.
Traditional, so good, but can be so expensive. Only buy them if they’re on sale or have a coupon. My son loves to play with the leftover ‘pac man’ wax. ;)
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart