BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Jerissa P.
Atascadero, CA
We buy  from Costco because they are a staple in my kids’ lunches. These are the perfect size to eat with crackers, nibble on plain or cut into pieces for the toddler. The flavor is mild and the texture is smooth. The pricepoint is about average for packaged mini cheeses to go, but compared to eating out it is a steal. Whether we are headed to sports practice or just need a little something in lunch, these are great to have in the refrigerator for the kids.
Alicyn C.
Sacramento, CA
The perfect little snack for on the go. They are great to throw into the kids lunchboxes, and great to throw in yours as well.I love the small size. it makes it easy to take anywhere you go and really do make the perfect snack. I usually munch on mine when I know that I will have to take a late lunch, eating one of these does help me survive until I have my lunch.My kids love them in their lunch boxes.I always try and pick them up from Costco or Sam's Club.You get so many of them for about $1 or 2 more than a third of what you would get in the grocery store
Chloe C.
Tampa
This cheese has a sharper taste than most other snacking cheeses, so it's not for those who like cheeses like American or super mild cheddar, but for anyone else that has more of a real palate, these Mini Babybel cheeses are seriously some of the best snacks for on the go.

I'm hypoglycemic, so when my blood sugar drops I need something quick and easy to bring it back up, and all I need is one of these to tide me over for another hour or so until I can get more substantial food in me. I know they probably last longer for non-hypoglycemics.
Nyla M.
Yes right here with my mini Babybel cheese. You guys don't even know how much I love mini Babybel cheese. Actually, you guys don't even know how much I love cheese!!! I have been in love with change since day one. Anything that involves milk, is my go-to food! These cute little baby little Cheese's Our Lives tiny little buttons of flavor. You don't even know the flavor inside until your teeth thinking like an explosion of happiness and your mouth. They are so easy to carry around with you, either they eat, maybe not as easy to open... But they're just a little piece of lovely sitting on your tongue.
Kellie H.
Thornton, CO
Babybels are my most guiltiest of guilty pleasures. I have to be careful not to sit down and eat the whole bag's worth in one sitting! They have a nice, delicious, creamy texture and they are such a convenient snack. I think they are the perfect option for packing in kids' lunches and for adults too. I read someone else's comment about accidentally eating the wax and had a bit of a giggle because I did that when I ate one for the first time too! So peel, the wax, enjoy, and try not too eat too many in one sitting.
Jennifer W.
This is my 4-year-old daughter's favorite cheese. She asks for it for breakfast and before she goes to bed at night. It has a creamy taste, and don't think you can eat just one. I have tried the lighter cheese in the blue packaging, but it has less taste. I would rather have the full taste and eat less. We melt down the wax, add a few drops of essential oil and make holiday candles every year with the wax it comes in. We stash all the red wax in vases until we have enough. It's a fun holiday tradition.
Cecille W.
I've had memories of eating these as a kid but I never truly appreciated cheeses until now, and Babybel is still one of my favorites!

They're super cute and fun to unwrap and eat. They're small so it's perfect to put in your lunch bag for a quick snack or addition to lunch. I love the flavor of the cheese and I know they also have a 'light' version for the calorie conscious.

I'm sure these would be great paired with wine and fruit as well, definitely something I'm going to try in the future!
Leidy Johana Z.
Woodhaven, NY
Perfect for kids ! I used to work as a nanny, and the only product that the kids would eat without complaining was this one , very easy to open for them , you just put it in their lunch and they will be happy .
I tried many times and is so tasty, creamy and the perfect size .
I always recommend this one , and if you have kids definitely give it a try
RosaMaria P.
Portland , OR
Even though these have no flavor like garlic. They still taste great and are good with crackers like wheat thins. I buy these from Walmart more than target. They are healthy and low fat, you only need one. I think it's cool that you can pull a plastic strip off and it opens up the cheese content. I would recommend them. They are great for all ages.
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
As a busy college student who has a hard time getting calcium into my diet, these are a perfect and easy fix to make sure I'm eating dairy throughout the day. These are absolutely delicious soft cheeses, which I usually am not a fan of. However, the red outer wax covering seems to keep them cold, and makes me very happy (I'm super picky when it comes to cheese, and only like eating it when it's cold). They pair well with any snack or meal, and are so easy to just pack and go!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart