BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Ashley M.
Garland, TX
love these so much I can eat them on their own, I usually prefer eating cheeses with crackers,but this is a good healthy snack for consumption on its own.
Missi M.
Heflin, AL
My daughter is the only one who likes these I am not so much a fan but can eat them it's not the taste I think more the texture but she likes to unwrap it
Cynthia A.
Chula vista, CA
Love this cheese so creamy and soft. Easy to eat when your on the go. Perfect snack when your on the go. If you love cheese youll ove this brand even more.
Jazmin S.
Riverside , CA
Love eating these as a snack along with some ritz it's kind of on the pricey side I usually only get it once in a blue moon or whenever I see it on special
David B.
This cheese is really good for a light snack after school. That is if you go to school. It tastes so good. The value is great and the cheese is affordable.
Emily T.
Coos Bay , OR
We love Babybel cheese in our house. It is a perfect snack and a great way to get a bit of your daily calcium. It tastes amazing and I purchase frequently.
Emma F.
Bowling Green, KY
Bought mine in a pack at aldi. Not the cheapest snack on the market but definitely tasty. Easy mid day snack to have in your lunch box for work or school.
MEL W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I ate these when I was little and when I eat them now, I get the nostalgia AND the flavor. These are really good - get the light one for a lighter choice.
Eliza L.
such an awesome healthy snack! I either just eat it or eat it with some rits crackers. Love to throw in my bag and eat with my lunch or throughout the day.
Phoebe D.
Angola, IN
Love babybel cheeses. They're so cute in their little wax cases. They're also delicious and a relatively healthy option of snack or part of a packed lunch.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart