BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Marlene C.
I wish I can buy a million of these because this is the best cheese in the entire world. It's perfect for a snack ! And can be eaten with about anything !!!
Christina H.
Glenville, PA
I don’t particularly care for the cheese texture or taste but reviewing this based on my daughter. She absolutely loves these and packs them in her lunch box
Gabbi A.
Yummm! I typically pop one in my lunch box and enjoy a little snack at work. Perfect portion and delicious flavor, perfect if you are watching what you eat.
Emily L.
Louisville , KY
If you aren't eating Baybell cheese and seriously what are you doing? This is my absolute favorite cheese. It's rich in flavor and just hands-down delicious.
Allison S.
It is okay, it just has a strange taste to it. I really want liked it when I was in France but it has a weird taste to it, and my school charges alot for it
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
These are my daughter's favorite. she loves to peel that red rind off. then the cheese is gone in 3 bites. it would be even better if more came in a package.
Jennifer K.
My kids begged me to buy these at Costco, so I gave in. They tasted like wax, not one person in my house would eat them. I ended up just throwing them away.
Becky S.
Seymour, CT
Nothing beats the original! I have tried all of the other flavors, from Swiss to Cheddar to Mozzarella! But I always find myself going back to the orignal!!!
Chrissy D.
Denville
I Love these!! They are a delicious snack and taste fantastic. It comes in a fun sized wheel and they are just as much fun to eat as they are to peel.
Arianna A.
San Juan, TX
Off of this brand,these are my ultimate favorite! I can literally eat these all day everyday,pop in in like popcorn. They taste so good & they're so creamy.
Earn $336/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $331/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $226/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $370/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $333/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)