BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Tanya W.
Love the mini baby bells for a quick snack that is also very tasty. I know it has nothing to do with the cheese but I love unwrapping the wax on it as well.
Olivia T.
In LOVE with these they're the best kind of them all. SO easy to just quick grab with your lunch and for a snack. Definitely a good value. Never a bad batch.
Gabbie V.
Austin, TX
I never ate cheese on its own until I had Babybel Semisoft cheese! I enjoy it on it's own or with pepperoni slices, it's like eating pizza without the carbs!
Molly J.
Tuscumbia, AL
So yummy, creamy, great tasting and portable. 'Y whole family loves mini babybel. We pack them in our cooler for a day at the beach and have a perfect snack!
hännäh |.
honestly one of the best snAck foods to buy- and they're healthy! I love the little bits sized cheeses because they're so easy to store and to eat in the go!
Jennifer K.
My kids begged me to buy these at Costco, so I gave in. They tasted like wax, not one person in my house would eat them. I ended up just throwing them away.
Cathy H.
Babybels have always been a favorite of mine. The original is salty cheese and so creamy. Love that they're packaged individuality and easy to take on the go
Chrissy D.
Denville
I Love these!! They are a delicious snack and taste fantastic. It comes in a fun sized wheel and they are just as much fun to eat as they are to peel.
April B.
Tunnel Hill, GA
My husband and daughter love these. They eat them all the time as a snack. Which is better for you than other things. We buy them at Costco every few months.
Caroline M.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
I’m not much of a cheese eater, I like certain kinds but not many. However, I have loved these ever since I was little. They are so convenient and delicious
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you use these as lunch snacks?
Nicole M.
Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? There's so much waste with these!
Brandon L.
Erie, PA
What kind of cheese flavor are these? Are they just for snacks or do they have other uses?
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
How does it taste? i know its cheese obviously but what is it similar to??
Guendis R.
E Patchogue, NY
Hey yall i see these in the supermarket all the time. My son is starting school next year and i wanted to know if your kids like them?! should i get them as a snack for him?