BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Micah C.
Pontiac, MI
The first time I had this cheese I thought it would taste like mozzarella but it turned out to have a sharp cheese taste to it. Love'em, I buy them monthly.
Crystal C.
Conroe, TX
These are an easy and fast snack for on the go (or if you're just sitting on the couch). Cheese is soft but holds firm. Love the freshness of the wax wrapper
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
These are my daughter's favorite. she loves to peel that red rind off. then the cheese is gone in 3 bites. it would be even better if more came in a package.
Caroline M.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
I’m not much of a cheese eater, I like certain kinds but not many. However, I have loved these ever since I was little. They are so convenient and delicious
Elysa c.
Kids love these fun little treats! Can take them anywhere with you and the kids have fun peeling the wax off! Good price and can get them any grocery store!
Allison S.
It is okay, it just has a strange taste to it. I really want liked it when I was in France but it has a weird taste to it, and my school charges alot for it
Emily L.
Louisville , KY
If you aren't eating Baybell cheese and seriously what are you doing? This is my absolute favorite cheese. It's rich in flavor and just hands-down delicious.
Ortencia M.
Conroe, TX
I love this cheese!i shouldn't be eating any dairy but, I just can't help it with these miniature cheeses. They are the perfect size and they taste so good!
Jennifer K.
My kids begged me to buy these at Costco, so I gave in. They tasted like wax, not one person in my house would eat them. I ended up just throwing them away.
Emily G.
Martinez, GA
My son loves these little guys. They are a lunch and snack MUST for our house. I haven't tried the other flavors - I think I would enjoy the mozzarella more.
Earn $295/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $212/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $268/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)