BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Alexandria B.
Springfield, IL
At first I was upset because this cheese is not cheap at all. My daughter begs for a bag of these each trip to the store. I agree it is great quality cheese.
Lashawna M.
Taylor, MI
This cheese is beyond yummy, I use to love string cheese but now these are mine and my kids favorite! Its always in my fridge my daughter love their cheese!
Kaity S.
LaPorte, IN
One word: Yum! These are perfect for lunches! Not only for lunches but for afternoon pick me ups or quick snacks before heading to the next event of the day!
Melissa B.
Slatington, PA
These little cheeses are great for a snack. Great source of calcium and fun to open and eat, mini babybell cheese are great for lunchbox and on the go snacks
I grab a bag and start eating the at the store. Very good cheese. Lovely wrapped. A lot of healthy factors into it and perfect to eat by itself or with food.
Kristen S.
Coxs Creek, KY
These are tiny, delicious, and the perfect little afternoon snack, or side for lunch. Bonus: My 4 year old niece can open them and get her own little snack!
Melanie B.
Silver Spring, MD
these don't last very long in my house. And I buy the huge bag from Costco. My husband loves them as a 10 pm snack and I pop one in my son's lunch every day.
Emily J.
Wilmington, NC
These are delicious!!! They are small enough to not overeat and big enough to hit the "snack" need. Smooth and creamy, these are the perfect cheese snack!
Stephanie S.
Oxford, NJ
Love everything about this cheese. The creamy texture and flavor is amazing and I adore the wax packaging it comes in. I get a kick out of opening one up.
Tabitha J.
KNOXVILLE, TN
Barbell cheese makes the absolute best snack. My kids love to munch on these after school. They are smooth, cremy, and nice for a healthy on the go snack.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart