BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Elizabeth R.
DeBary
This cheese is my go to snack when I need something little to give me some energy. The taste is amazing, smooth, and rich. It's a great lunch box item also!
Lori R.
Hop Bottom , PA
Delicious. Portable. Creamy. All those are words to describe them. So good as a snack. I have even used them to make a small portion of macaroni and cheese!
Briee R.
Northlake, TX
The original is always the best in my opinion, this is what got a lot of people hooked! The only other one i think i personally would like is the mozzarella!
Jacqueline S.
Knoxville, TN
I cant keep these in my house for more than a day my kids and boyfriend eats them on site. They are packed with flavor and very soft. These are a great snack
Fabiola M.
this is a very interesting purchase for me. I personally love cheese, however, the taste of this one for me wasn't the best. but this is personal preference
Jetta C.
Thornton , CO
These are the best little cheeses for lunches to give to the kids for snacks they pack away great they stay fresh and it's always fun to take off the outside
Monika M.
Saint Louis
Purchased at: Target
does anyone not like this cheese? if so, then i don’t trust you. i ate a whole bag of these drunk the other night and it was so satisfying. my one and only.
Ortencia M.
Conroe, TX
I love this cheese!i shouldn't be eating any dairy but, I just can't help it with these miniature cheeses. They are the perfect size and they taste so good!
Alexandra R.
Naperville, IL
These little cheese circles are perfect for throwing in a lunch bag! I find that the wax coating keeps the cheese cold for longer (who likes warm cheese?...)
Arielle I.
San Diego, CA
This one is the best of all of them. I love nibbling off a tiny piece with a bite of Triscuits. Mm mm. Soft and creamy, perfect for a snack to hold you over.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?