BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Kelly S.
Strasburg, VA
Perfectly portable cheese! Great in our lunch boxes and work bags! Excellent at room temperature. Family fav!!Mini Babybel® Semisoft Original Cheese Wheel
Victoria P.
I don't usually snack on cheese, but this one is rather good. I cannot finish a whole thing of it, but there's enough to save for later. It's pretty filling.
Marlene C.
I wish I can buy a million of these because this is the best cheese in the entire world. It's perfect for a snack ! And can be eaten with about anything !!!
Heloisa F.
Orlando, FL
My family and I really love this cheese. Its perfect as a snack. The only thing is the price. Thats not so cheap, so we buy it a few times only. I recomend!
Becky S.
Seymour, CT
Nothing beats the original! I have tried all of the other flavors, from Swiss to Cheddar to Mozzarella! But I always find myself going back to the orignal!!!
Olivia T.
In LOVE with these they're the best kind of them all. SO easy to just quick grab with your lunch and for a snack. Definitely a good value. Never a bad batch.
Lana S.
Rogers, MN
My kids favorite they are always in my fridge for a nice snake on the run. The taste of mild and I can never stop at one piece. Addicting but oh so worth it
Lashawna M.
Taylor, MI
This cheese is beyond yummy, I use to love string cheese but now these are mine and my kids favorite! Its always in my fridge my daughter love their cheese!
N D.
Love these cheese!!! They are just the perfect size. The packaging is just adorable. Makes a great snack. They are easy to take along and share with others.
Carlie H.
Alamo, CA
This cheese travels great. It is so easy to throw in a lunch, or handbag… And have a healthy snack on the run. My family loves it, and I buy it all the time.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart