BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
hännäh |.
honestly one of the best snAck foods to buy- and they're healthy! I love the little bits sized cheeses because they're so easy to store and to eat in the go!
Christina H.
Glenville, PA
I don’t particularly care for the cheese texture or taste but reviewing this based on my daughter. She absolutely loves these and packs them in her lunch box
Amber B.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my favorite cheese by far. I love that it's so portable and these small servings are the perfect little snack. They are filling and they taste great.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
These are my daughter's favorite. she loves to peel that red rind off. then the cheese is gone in 3 bites. it would be even better if more came in a package.
Cathy H.
Babybels have always been a favorite of mine. The original is salty cheese and so creamy. Love that they're packaged individuality and easy to take on the go
Lana S.
Rogers, MN
My kids favorite they are always in my fridge for a nice snake on the run. The taste of mild and I can never stop at one piece. Addicting but oh so worth it
April B.
Tunnel Hill, GA
My husband and daughter love these. They eat them all the time as a snack. Which is better for you than other things. We buy them at Costco every few months.
Marlene C.
I wish I can buy a million of these because this is the best cheese in the entire world. It's perfect for a snack ! And can be eaten with about anything !!!
Scarlett P.
My absolute favorite cheese ever. It's so easy to pack in my lunch and its such a soft consistency!! I also like to mess with the wax packaging it comes in 😂
Kyle H.
Gainesville, FL
This cheese is great. The texture is great and the cheese seems very fresh. Its easy and great to use for all purposes. It also makes a pretty decent snack.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart