BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Scarlett P.
My absolute favorite cheese ever. It's so easy to pack in my lunch and its such a soft consistency!! I also like to mess with the wax packaging it comes in 😂
Allison S.
It is okay, it just has a strange taste to it. I really want liked it when I was in France but it has a weird taste to it, and my school charges alot for it
Fabiola M.
this is a very interesting purchase for me. I personally love cheese, however, the taste of this one for me wasn't the best. but this is personal preference
Elizabeth R.
DeBary
This cheese is my go to snack when I need something little to give me some energy. The taste is amazing, smooth, and rich. It's a great lunch box item also!
Kimberly C.
Tacoma, WA
Love these!!! I used to take them in my school lunches and everyone wanted the wax afterwards. but the cheese tastes great and it is a perfect little snack.
Briee R.
Northlake, TX
The original is always the best in my opinion, this is what got a lot of people hooked! The only other one i think i personally would like is the mozzarella!
Alexandra R.
Naperville, IL
These little cheese circles are perfect for throwing in a lunch bag! I find that the wax coating keeps the cheese cold for longer (who likes warm cheese?...)
Jessica M.
Gilroy, CA
Yummy I love babybel cheese rounds paired with crispy red grapes or some apple slices and some wheat thins. The light flavor and creamy texture is just yummy
Gabbie V.
Austin, TX
I never ate cheese on its own until I had Babybel Semisoft cheese! I enjoy it on it's own or with pepperoni slices, it's like eating pizza without the carbs!
Jill S.
Stillwater, MN
Oh my!
Such big taste in such a small package!
Great as a snack or sidekick to breakfast or lunch. Also, it's the perfect portable food for people on the go!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart