BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Cindy T.
Lincolnwood, IL
This is amazingly cheesy and it melts so well. I love having these as a snack on the side. It is on the pricey side, but it’s great that they’re individually wrapped.
Mampuru M.
San Francisco, CA
I love Mini Babybel® Original Cheese Wheel , I mostly eat them when I am on the go and I need something delicious and less time consuming to fill my stomach.
Jordan H.
Shelby Twp, MI
These snacks are great to put in your lunch. Ive loved these for as long as I can remember and so do all the little ones in my life. They are good snack for any age.
Ashlee W.
I think these are the cutest little wheels of cheese ever! They're great for a little snack throughout the day and opening them is a fun little thing to do also! They taste really good but they can be a bit high on the price side.
Bridgette M.
Yum, cheese!
These little cheese wheels are so convenient. They are the perfect snack! I pack them with my lunch for work, they are great for on the go.
Amanda B.
I like these as on the go snacks. They fit in your bag and you can pair it with some crackers. But I also like the packaging because you can eat it without your germs touching the cheese.
tressa h.
springfield, IL
Great stuff!. Never buy it much even thought it is so good. I grow my own items so no need to buy much. Thank you influenster for letting be a member and letting me rate thus product and its light and creamy texture.
Kenia A.
Santa Ana , CA
These are literally so so sooooooooooooo good they are soooo creamy and delicious. I love how they are the right portion of cheese your supposed to eat my siblings love them as well definitely recommend these
Jamie G.
lewiston ny
Purchased at: Target
I love cheese so much it’s sort of a problem. I love the mini Babybel because they are delicious and well portioned so I can save myself the guilt of eating cheese everyday.
Belen D.
phoenix
Purchased at: Costco
They taste great and are so cute. They used to be easy to take out of the wac but more recently it’s been harder to remove the wax. Other than that I’m not complaining about the taste.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?