BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Anita S.
My kids love these little cheeses and so do I! It's a great little snack when you're looking for something to munch on, but have no energy to prepare anything.
Miranda A.
Marysville, WA
My son's favorite flavor out of them all! He likes this and the mozzarella cheese ones the best! Love that they are individually sealed and stay fresh so well!
Brian L.
Louisville, IL
Unwrapping the waxy exterior of this scrumptious cheese is so fun! It makes a little "PacMan" shape and is fun to play with while indulging in cheesy goodness.
Greta C.
Ridgeway, SC
I am a cheese snob. I Love a good quality cheese and will pay for all of that if it's a really good cheese. Babybel is just that, but affordable. Great choice
Yvette O.
Tulare, CA
Soooo good. Whole family loves this cheese very good flavor. A little expensive but great quality. Only buy so often. Kids finish these quick. Would recommend
Cayliane D.
Camillus, NY
These are good but I was never able to really get into them like other people. I never understood if you're supposed to eat them with something or just plain.
Irina L.
Love these as an option for a quick snack if you’re running around or you don’t have time to grab lunch at where of the really feeling and they taste delicious
Tia B.
Mckinney, TX
I love babybel cheese it's so good. It's a good source of dairy and taste wonderful and I love the fact it has a variety of different kinds of cheeses as well
Natoshia D.
COVINGTON, GA
I get these when I can afford it! Yummy but a little on the pricey side for me. My daughter loves it! It's quick and easy to grab that's what I like about it.
Shana P.
Mableton, GA
These are one of my favorite snacks of all time. Easy to carry with you on the go! Pack with some crackers or an apple and you have the perfect healthy snack!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart