BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Greta C.
Ridgeway, SC
I am a cheese snob. I Love a good quality cheese and will pay for all of that if it's a really good cheese. Babybel is just that, but affordable. Great choice
Melanie H.
San Diego, CA
Easy and convenient sneak cheese that tastes fairly decent for processed cheese. my kids and husband love these and they usually don't last long in the fridge.
Carly R.
Pittsburgh
Great snack cheese! I haven't personally bought these but I have eaten crackers with this cheese before. I like it better than other products like laughing cow
Sama H.
Orange, CA
Kids and adults love these. We purchase a big bag at Costco. Very soft, tasty and natural cheese. Also good for lunchboxes since they are individually wrapped.
Cailen M.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Classic on the go snacks for all cheese lovers and healthy individuals. Quick and easy. Peel away the layer and find a nice soft yet creamy cheese underneath.
Michelle C.
Las Vegas
Awesome for snacking, we like to melt them in tortillas in a sorta quesadilla.
They are well packed, and rarely does the wax not want to part from the cheese.
D C.
i'm not a big fan of cheese in general however these were delicious !! they're a healthy snack that i ate everyday. after a week or so i got sick of the taste
Blake R.
Denver, CO
These are the perfect addition to any lunch. I throw them in my bag and have a delicious snack for later. I love the portion size and you can’t beat the taste!
Heather J.
Franklin, IN
My favorite snack. They have changed over the years, and have a bit more of a processed texture now, but still have a nice flavor, and go great with an apple!
Marilyn R.
West New York, NJ
LOVE mini babybel cheeses ! You can take it with you anywhere and are the perfect snake.

They taste amazing and help me get over the afternoon growling belly !
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart