BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Kelsie A.
Danville, KY
I had been meaning to try these for years and I did just the other day and it was worth it they are great on crackers and in a potato or really by themselves.
Jessica C.
Maineville, OH
I love these, and actually just got done eating one. They are a great low calorie snack with just enough protein. I love the softness and extra creamy texture.
Michelle C.
Las Vegas
Awesome for snacking, we like to melt them in tortillas in a sorta quesadilla.
They are well packed, and rarely does the wax not want to part from the cheese.
Carly R.
Pittsburgh
Great snack cheese! I haven't personally bought these but I have eaten crackers with this cheese before. I like it better than other products like laughing cow
Rachael D.
Bristow, VA
Babybel Originial semisoft cheese is a perfect healthy snack for kids. My daughter eats one every day. We buy them in bulk at Costco to get more for our money.
Cailen M.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Classic on the go snacks for all cheese lovers and healthy individuals. Quick and easy. Peel away the layer and find a nice soft yet creamy cheese underneath.
Melanie H.
San Diego, CA
Easy and convenient sneak cheese that tastes fairly decent for processed cheese. my kids and husband love these and they usually don't last long in the fridge.
Natalie B.
Bronx, NY
Great for snacking on the go. They are not only convenient but delicious. If your not a fan of soft cheeses this might not be for you but they taste wonderful!
Marilyn R.
West New York, NJ
LOVE mini babybel cheeses ! You can take it with you anywhere and are the perfect snake.

They taste amazing and help me get over the afternoon growling belly !
Sandy A.
University Place, WA
I always get a big bag of these from Costco when I do my grocery shopping three. Definitely been a family favorite and ever since I was young. Hard to resist!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart