BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Pamela F.
This cheese is great for packing in lunches because it comes in its own packages. It also has a nice mild flavor, making it great for people who don't like strong cheese.
Stephanie W.
Irvington, NJ
I love it. This cheese you can eat as a quick snack on the go. It tastes good and I would buy it again. I think that the price is very affordable and would buy it again.
jessica a.
I'm a fan of eating cheese and truth that this has haunted me for its delicious original taste and its practical individual package that can carry everywhere, it is ideal for children to take him to school in his lunchbox. You can accompany with whatever you want. I like to eat it with Ritz crackers, the combination is perfect. The taste is super creamy, really delicious !!!!!
Kelly L.
Columbus, OH
I love how convenient these are to just toss in your lunch. It's the perfect size for a snack! I wish the flavor was a little more pronounced, depending on the flavor it can be a little bland.
Danli C.
I'm lactose intolerant, but I can't stay away from baby bells! The texture is so creamy and the flavor is light. It's also very affordable and a great light snack for yourself or the kids. I would recommend.
Sarah C.
Bridgeport, CT
This cheese is great tasting and makes for the perfect snack. I love that it can be eaten any time of the day and is easy to carry around for those emergency situations.
ashley s.
Love mini babybels. They are great for tossing in a lunch box or even a purse when your heading out for a few hours. They are very tasty. The only thing I don't like is the weird coating that is sometimes left after you peel the wax
Megan H.
Conroe, TX
Even though I'm lactose intolerant, I can't help but crave these! I have to limit myself or I would eat an entire bag in one sitting. It's the only cheese I will snack on.
Rachele N.
Kids love these! Make sure you tell them not to eat the wax they are wrapped in. Excellent for lunches and my daughters friends always wants her cheese baby bels
Taylor L.
Paragould, AR
The best cheese I've literally ever eaten
They're a good delicious snack to eat on the go or when you're just needing that cheesy fix. It's smooth and delicious. 10/10
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?