BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
jackie c.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is one of my favorite brands of cheese out there it is so delicious. I bought it at local grocery store. it is super affordable which i perfect for my budget. And it is super healthy.I would buy this product again because it was just so good. I would recommend this product to all my friends and family.
Alexis S.
Collegeville, PA
So yummy and the perfect snack on the go. Can be hard to eat only just one! Dangerously delicious!
Jess M.
Allentown
I love the texture of this cheese! The individual packages are perfect for on the go and lunches!
VE-1100764 Robert A.
These little round cheese taste great on their own and need no accompaniment. This is a semi-hard cheese (softer than cheddar). Edam is pale yellow in color in it's interior and has a coat of red paraffin wax. They are fun to open! Edam ages and travels well, and does not spoil; it becomes firmer and the flavor becomes sharper. They are very mild in flavor, slightly salty or nutty, and almost no smell when compared to other cheeses.
Crystal S.
I absolutely LOVE this. My kids and my husband love it as well. I have to buy 2 packs at a time because we all love it so much it doesn't last long! It's great to put a couple in the kids' lunch boxes. The price is pretty good. I would recommend this to anyone!
maggie O.
Bradford
What is put in this?! Besides magic and heaven! My kids love these in their lunches every single day and an after school snack! So good and easy for littles to get!
Rebekah P.
I love to carry these to school as a snack for me or pack them in my daughter’s lunchbox.
Manasi N.
Cranbury, NJ
Not gonna lie, I buy these because they are cute. I also like opening them. They come in like a waxy covering and you open it by peeling a strip from the center. It's fun. I wouldn't buy these for the pure joy of opening them, but it's a bonus. They make an easy snack since they are small and individually wrapped, so you can grab one on the go. As for taste and texture, they're not my favorite, kind of like string cheese but without the fun stringyness. That's just personal preference though. They're not bad, and I believe they have a few types/flavors. I think they are a decent buy if you like to snack on cheese because the way they're packaged makes them convenient, and they are also easy to find at many grocery stores, as well as reasonably priced.
Rosa D.
I love this little cheese snack. I rarely got these in my lunch as a child, but when my friends shared it was an experience. It has a good taste, and the wax outer layer is really fun to play with after you're done eating the cheese (it also makes a good holder for when your hands are a little dirty).
Ashley C.
La Vergne
These have always been a favorite of mine they make the perfect snacks and go perfect in a lunch box it's  just the right size for snacking on the go
Sarah M.
Are you able to eat only one of this at a time?
VERONICA C.
Is this worth buyinh? Is it a good snack?.
Tsai-Ann H.
San Fernando
Is this a healthy snack in between meals?
Aida B.
Is it good ?
Nadya S.
Oak Lawn, IL
My favorite is the original, what's yours ??