BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Andrea E.
Rochester, NY
So delicious for snacks. I love that these are already prepackaged and portable. They are a little pricey so we only buy them once in a while. I would recommend
Allison R.
Morris Plains, NJ
These are good to throw in lunches or pack as a snack at work. I like how they are individually wrapped and it's adorable that they are in their own wax casing.
Paige O.
I reccomend this for anyone who loves cheese. Its a tiny rich and creamy cheese wheel with adorable packaging. Theyre great for anything. Even taking on the go!
Abby F.
Lincoln, NE
I love this cheese. It is very fresh and soft. It has a rich deep flavor. I would definitely buy it again. I have never been disappointed by this product.
Alexa Z.
Boca Raton, FL
These a really good to pack in your bag for lunch. It's a great snack also u can put it in your sandwiches. It's melts very well to make grilled cheese or toast
Ashley C.
La Vergne
These have always been a favorite of mine they make the perfect snacks and go perfect in a lunch box it's  just the right size for snacking on the go
Rachel S.
Caldwell , ID
These are a fast easy snack the whole family loves! These are a staple in every lunch and are delicious! They’re a little pricey but definitely worth the money.
Robby M.
Superstrong she's not one of my favorites at all I'm a repair customer and Don gotten our times are really expensive cheese for absolutely no reason that really
Kirstin G.
Crown Point, IN
My oldest son(12) would eat these everyday if allow. I'm in love with Babybel and the product they offered. Great taste and texture. Great for the whole family.
Laura S.
Maplewood, NJ
One of my guilty pleasures! Perfect snack to keep in the house or to create a party platter. I love the wax packaging that keeps the cheese very fresh and soft.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart