BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Crystal S.
I absolutely LOVE this. My kids and my husband love it as well. I have to buy 2 packs at a time because we all love it so much it doesn't last long! It's great to put a couple in the kids' lunch boxes. The price is pretty good. I would recommend this to anyone!
maggie O.
Bradford
What is put in this?! Besides magic and heaven! My kids love these in their lunches every single day and an after school snack! So good and easy for littles to get!
Rebekah P.
I love to carry these to school as a snack for me or pack them in my daughter’s lunchbox.
Manasi N.
Cranbury, NJ
Not gonna lie, I buy these because they are cute. I also like opening them. They come in like a waxy covering and you open it by peeling a strip from the center. It's fun. I wouldn't buy these for the pure joy of opening them, but it's a bonus. They make an easy snack since they are small and individually wrapped, so you can grab one on the go. As for taste and texture, they're not my favorite, kind of like string cheese but without the fun stringyness. That's just personal preference though. They're not bad, and I believe they have a few types/flavors. I think they are a decent buy if you like to snack on cheese because the way they're packaged makes them convenient, and they are also easy to find at many grocery stores, as well as reasonably priced.
Rosa D.
I love this little cheese snack. I rarely got these in my lunch as a child, but when my friends shared it was an experience. It has a good taste, and the wax outer layer is really fun to play with after you're done eating the cheese (it also makes a good holder for when your hands are a little dirty).
Keesha H.
Eagle Mtn, UT
This is a great healthy snack perfect for lunches or on the go. Does have a sharp cheese taste so it's perfect for picky eaters. I would recommend this product.
Lindsey L.
Gueydan
These , along with frigo cheeseheads are a staple in the kids lunch boxes. I love that it's a healthy easy snack for when we are on the road , which is always !
Andrea E.
Rochester, NY
So delicious for snacks. I love that these are already prepackaged and portable. They are a little pricey so we only buy them once in a while. I would recommend
Allison R.
Morris Plains, NJ
These are good to throw in lunches or pack as a snack at work. I like how they are individually wrapped and it's adorable that they are in their own wax casing.
Paige O.
I reccomend this for anyone who loves cheese. Its a tiny rich and creamy cheese wheel with adorable packaging. Theyre great for anything. Even taking on the go!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart