BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Amanda V.
I like bring able to dip veggies in this or even put it on crackers. It's good to even use in dips and party platters my guests seem to love it and always ask me where I got the recipe!
Hannah E.
I love this cheese! Great for snacking and/or having a glass of wine with.
I only got to know about these recently when it was shared among my peers. Some of us were confused on how to open and eat it. I would advise to not to eat wax. It may not necessarily be poisonous but I do not believe it is edible. From what I understand, in the older days.. wax was used to preserve and seal the freshness of the cheese (and other perishable foods for that matter).
Esly R.
Moreno Valley, CA
wooho this soft cheese is great, is very compact and nice tasted. i try to have one with me everythime i go out to have a good snack. i buuy them often cuz my family eat them always
Isabella B.
these are a great quick snack, but i always want to eat more than one because they're so damn good. they're very pricey for the small amount you get in each bag.
Patrick w.
Suisun City, CA
Babybel has got to be the best snack cheese on the market. I like the original flavor the most. They are just so easy with the wax wrapper so they don't get smashed or anything.
Karen C.
Madison, OH
This is my favorite snack. I pair it with a very thin no salt, cracker. Add a thin slices of pear or apple. Makes the perfect grown up snack!
Genevieve N.
Lexington, KY
These are so yummy for a quick snack! I like to eat them with crackers. They’re great for bringing to work. The flavor is so good and fresh!
Michaela P.
Orlando , FL
Mild, creamy and delicious, our Original goes with this, that and everything else! This 100% natural cheese is a good source of calcium and protein and always hits the spot at lunchtime, snack time and beyond.With 50% less fat than Mini Babybel Original, Light is also unlimited on great taste. Because less fat doesn’t have to mean less enjoyment!
ashley o.
Toronto, OH
My 9yo daughter loves these!! They are healthy and delicious. Full of flavor and fresh unlike the other packaged snack cheeses
Haili B.
Beulah
I have a cheese addiction and these make it easier to get my cheese fix! They taste amazing and are the perfect snack size!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart