BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Amanda M.
Coal City, IN
Love this cheese! Great for kids and adult lunches. A quick snack in between meals or anytime. One of my favorite snacks. Goes well with a multigrain cracker for a filling snack.
Meganne D.
Sandusky, OH
Babybel is a great snack for all ages, surprisingly one settels my hungar when I need a small snack. They are creamy and delishous and perfect to pack in a lunch
Bay R.
Wichita Falls, TX
OHMUHGAWD THESE THINGS ARE SO AMAZING YOU WOULDNT BELEIVE IT!!!!!! i have a hard time not eating them when i have them in the house!!!! they are a go-to for me!!!!
beth t.
Rochester, MI
My 2 year old loves these darn things-i suspect much of the draw is the fun way in which it is wrapped. very subtle flavor, great to eat by itself or to slice and put on crackets
Olivia S.
Atlanta, GA
This is by far my favorite cheese! I eat it every day! It's so simple and already in the perfect size! Sometimes I'll grad a couple extra because they're just so creamy and good!
Lexi D.
Oklahoma City, OK
we love the mini baby bells their easy to stick in your lunch box and go to work or school with and easy to eat and their wrapper is a little complicated but easy and nicely done
Alyssa P.
Stow, OH
This original BabyBel cheese is all you need for your afternoon snack at work. It is just enough to fill you up between meals. The texture and taste are what keep me coming back!
Amber Q.
Colstrip, MT
These little cheeses are perfect to take on the go. The kids enjoy the taste as well as the packaging. They are mess free and a good healthy snack for busy families always on the go.
Angelica J.
Brunswick, ME
Used to buy these all the time because they are a quick easy snack for when you are the go. The cheese is very good quality, and it is just enough to satisfy your savory craving.
Jackie m.
Auburn hills, MI
My daughter loves string cheese but ever since she discovered these we have to have them. She loves being able to peel open the package and I love that she's eating a healthy snack.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?