BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Kathryn T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love cheese, and this is no exception. Although very pricey, this is a great size for a snack, and there's nothing quite as satisfying as pulling the wax wrapping off.
Amber J.
Only reason and I repeat ONLY reason this even got two stars is because I liked unwrapping the cheese... that was fun other than that the cheese sucks do not buy
Brianna A.
This is amazing cheese for trips or on the go and no time to take a snack break. The great part is, they are super good! I am a repeat consumer and always recommend these to friends.
Sara S.
succasunna
Good but kinda salty. I probably wouldn’t buy it because I don’t like it enough. It’s a squishy weird texture too. It’d be way better if the texture was stronger
Roxanna J.
Frisco, TX
A small snack that is very tasty and filling.  My family loves Babybel.  It is smooth and satisfying and a healthy snack.  We purchase Babybel often in my household at Costco and Sam's.
Jenny M.
Colorado Springs, CO
Mine and my dog, Drogo, favorite part of having Mini Babybel Cheese... playing with the wax! Not only do I share my yummy snack with him, we laugh at what we sculpt.
Connor Z.
Protein packed little pumpers!!!!! I love these since they are great snacks that I can afford to eat while trying to stay health and even loose a few pounds. Their packaging makes them easy to pack in lunches.
mackenzie h.
Boulder City
If you're in a rush to grab a snack and go, these are perfect. They're pretty average in terms of grocery store cheese...nothing too special. I'd buy them over and over just because they're so convenient.
Valeria G.
Ahhhhhhhh i freaking love theses so much i take 2 for lunch every day i'm definitely a snacker and this helps all my cravings so much they're honestly so good and cute they're perfect for on the go yeah
Jayme V.
Cottonwood, CA
Our kids love eating these for snacks they're quick and easy and cute for the kids. They have good flavor and they aren't too high in calories. We buy them every so often and they last a long
Time
Too.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart