BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Jennifer B.
Metairie, LA
My daughter and I love the original Mini Babybel cheese. They are easy to take with you, and they taste great! I make sure we always have some in our refrigerator!
Anna B.
Chester, GA
This is my favorite cheese to snack on while I'm watching movies. It's just enough to get me by and full me up. These cheeses are the best in my personal opinion.
Elijah I.
Elizabethton, TN
I love love love babybel cheese, the perfect snack to put in children's lunchboxs, to snack on at sporting events, and not to mention a normal night on the couch.
Kate Y.
Valdosta, GA
I love cheese and these are the perfect snacks! They are already individually packaged and ready to be eaten. They are so good and a great healthy snack for kids!
Tashiana H.
New Haven, CT
This tasted amazing and I love that it comes in a nice little serving size. If I'm picking up a cheese foe snacking, this is my go to. Peeling off the wax is fun.
Becky P.
Phoenix, OR
I love this cheese! it is a great size for snacking. the cheese is soft and creamy with great flavor and texture. My only complaint is that it tends to be pricey.
Kaylah T.
APO, WY
My mom loves this cheese and can eat a whole entire pack alone! It's is delicious and rich in flavor and also healthy. It is affordable and can found almost every grocery store.
Tonyae F.
Saint Louis, MO
Their good with my lunches I take them and eat them when ever their the best quick snack to eat on the go and the creamy taste is not like any other cheese I've tasted and the different flavors the cheese come with
Sarah H.
Okeechobee, FL
We live off of these at our house! A great snack anytime of day! They are the perfect size and so creamy! Great for packing in a lunchbox or on the go in the car!
Carmelita C.
Las Vegas, NV
I keep this cheese in my fridge at all times. I turn to this when I want something small to snack on. Sometimes I have have it with a price of bread just because
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart