BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Linds A.
Denver, CO
Perfect for on the go. You can leave these in your bags for a few hours refrigerated and they do perfectly fine. They taste better when it gets closer to room temp.
Jasmine B.
Bangor, ME
I love these, they're delicious and convenient for an on the go snack. I have no idea who's idea it was to make little baby wheels of cheese but it's hella cute.
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I pack bento boxes for lunch, and I love adding a little babybel cheese into my lunch! We buy these in bulk at Costco, and they last quite a long time in the fridge.
Mionne G.
Chesapeake, VA
These little cheese wheels are very good. I feel like they are a pretty heathy snack alternative. They are really affordable. I do like having these in my lunch box.
Melissa V.
Knightdale, NC
Great snack cheese. I put them in my lunch box everytime I take lunch. My husband and even year old loves them to. My son ask for them everytime we go to the store.
Breana A.
Manlius, NY
These are really good and super handy to have for lunch. Tasty without the guilt and they are just so cute! Really the only downside is that they are a little pricey.
Anna B.
Chester, GA
This is my favorite cheese to snack on while I'm watching movies. It's just enough to get me by and full me up. These cheeses are the best in my personal opinion.
Tashiana H.
New Haven, CT
This tasted amazing and I love that it comes in a nice little serving size. If I'm picking up a cheese foe snacking, this is my go to. Peeling off the wax is fun.
Celina M.
This is a very great snake for my kids they love it its creamy and flavorful. Absolutely delicious not just for the kids but for us adults too especially on the run
Elijah I.
Elizabethton, TN
I love love love babybel cheese, the perfect snack to put in children's lunchboxs, to snack on at sporting events, and not to mention a normal night on the couch.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart