BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Britt V.
Vancouver
I've been eating BabyBell since I was little. I'm not a big fan of cheese but this one I can eat any time. It always tastes good because of it's soft and subtile flavor.
Tracy M.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my favorite brands of cheese. The flavor is always consistent and tastes great alone, with crackers, or any way you eat your cheese. I prefer this brand over others due to the quality.
Amanda W.
Anaheim, CA
I seriously love these little things, the packaging is convenient and doesnt seem to affect the taste. My only complaint is that they are so small and kind of expensive!
Patricia S.
Larchmont
These are the best! Cute little rounds of creamy, toothsome, mild cheese with a fresh, tart flavor, wrapped in an easy to grab little red wax. My kids and I adore these.
Heather K.
Cedar Creek, TX
Absolutely love this cheese! Peeling the wax off is so satisfying on its own lol but the cheese is so yummy, and it's super soft! It's alittle pricey but sooo worth it. :)
Sara S.
Pendleton, OR
This is the only babybel product I've eaten and when I did try it is was kind of shocked it was good since it come in those little wax containers. My favorite way to eat them is with crackers.
bailee B.
Smyrna, GA
How perfect are these tiny, delicious cheeses? They are a great size for a little snack. I love having them with some almonds or a couple or crackers. The convenience and taste are hard to beat
Brie K.
New York
I have been eating these since I was a kid and now my daughter loves them. I can't keep them in the house as soon as I buy them my family eats them!! Delish taste, healthy and fun to open!!
Jo M.
Sparta, MI
These are perfect for on the go snacks. They are creamy and spread easy on crackers. Kids love them. My kids love how you have to peel the wax off. Very good flavor and high quality cheese
Janeira F.
Bronx, NY
Had these as a kid and love these as an adult. The size, individual wrapped an taste A+ of me, love the Gouda flavor the best but sometimes they are hard to come by
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?