BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Alyssa P.
Stow, OH
This original BabyBel cheese is all you need for your afternoon snack at work. It is just enough to fill you up between meals. The texture and taste are what keep me coming back!
Amber Q.
Colstrip, MT
These little cheeses are perfect to take on the go. The kids enjoy the taste as well as the packaging. They are mess free and a good healthy snack for busy families always on the go.
Angelica J.
Brunswick, ME
Used to buy these all the time because they are a quick easy snack for when you are the go. The cheese is very good quality, and it is just enough to satisfy your savory craving.
Amber E.
Perfect snack anytime or great to throw in the kiddos lunch. Slightly more expensive than I would like but the packaging makes it portable and we love the taste.
Bay R.
Wichita Falls, TX
OHMUHGAWD THESE THINGS ARE SO AMAZING YOU WOULDNT BELEIVE IT!!!!!! i have a hard time not eating them when i have them in the house!!!! they are a go-to for me!!!!
Olivia S.
Atlanta, GA
This is by far my favorite cheese! I eat it every day! It's so simple and already in the perfect size! Sometimes I'll grad a couple extra because they're just so creamy and good!
Amanda M.
Coal City, IN
Love this cheese! Great for kids and adult lunches. A quick snack in between meals or anytime. One of my favorite snacks. Goes well with a multigrain cracker for a filling snack.
Monique I.
Roswell, NM
I really enjoy these cheeses. They taste so fresh. It's a great snack. It's a wonderful snack, you can take it on the go. You can eat multiple I like the calorie in take on it.
Dianna M.
Temple Hills, MD
My daughter loves his chief every time we are in the grocery store this is the brand that she chooses I do not like it only because it is overpriced please bring the price down
addy b.
Putney, VT
YUM YUM YUM! I love these cheeses, I love the wax packaging, I love the size, my only request would be to not singularly wrap each cheese in plastic- maybe use one big bag to make less trash!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?