BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Chrissy M.
Bristol, TN
I just found this product on the grocery shelf a couple months ago. Very great product flavorful cheese and I would highly recommend this product to any family member or friend.
Monique I.
Roswell, NM
I really enjoy these cheeses. They taste so fresh. It's a great snack. It's a wonderful snack, you can take it on the go. You can eat multiple I like the calorie in take on it.
Dianna M.
Temple Hills, MD
My daughter loves his chief every time we are in the grocery store this is the brand that she chooses I do not like it only because it is overpriced please bring the price down
Courtney C.
Mc Crory, AR
Baby bel original cheese is absolutely heavenly. It's packaging is great and makes me feel like I'm opening million dollar cheese each time. The entire process is a real treat!
Ingrid R.
South Gate, CA
Mini Babybel Cheese is just absolutely delicious. A couple of these is my special treat when I sit down to watch TV at night. Its not super cheap but then again what good item is?!
Tammy C.
Cecilia, KY
Some of the best cheese I have ever eaten. This chesee comes individually wrapped and cased in wax and is real creamy. Kids love plain with the wax and eating the cheese too.
Sarah S.
Baltimore, MD
These are great from a portability perspective. I like the taste just fine, though it isn't AMAZING. creamy, fun to unwrap, and pre-portioned, these are a consistent resident in my fridge. Also, kids friggin' LOVE these (I think it's the unwrapping).
Belinda D.
Midland, TX
These are super delicious and are so cute! When I just wanna a quick snack I just pop one of these baby in my purse and head out! They taste so good you can't just have one.
Janel L.
Stillwater, MN
I only like the regular ones but these are perfect for snacks also & its really good if you're on a diet & just need a little healthy snack & perfect for lunches & everything!
Stephanie E.
Mc Farland, CA
This this is literarily my favorite cheese that I can say that I love to eat, this is my ultimate favorite snack to eat with anything and everything. The flavor is so rich!!!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart