BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Mea A.
Greeley, CO
I love these, they are perfect for throwing in ur lunch when you're in a rush or eating after a workout. great source of protein for very little calories. and the taste is to die for. highly recommend to the foodies out there.
Jennifer L.
Bellevue, WA
I love this cheese because it adds so much flavor to everything I pair it with. Typically, I will combine it with crackers. I think it is fairly healthy snack and it is also extremely easy to eat.
Gil T.
Saint Marys, WV
I love cheese. If I could eat every day. And Babybel is soft and delicious with bread. Is a cheese that for me is five stars. If someone didn't tasted this Babybel do it. I recommend to everybody.
Dana K.
Brooklyn, NY
Delish! ,want something to eat you can't go wrong for a grab on the go. Small but thick texture that fills you up and not to big to hurt your stomach in the mornings. Kids love it as a snack as well
Jackie F.
Amelia, OH
Bought these the first time because I had a cat named Belle who loved cheese! She and my whole family love these. She has since left us, but I still buy these in her honor!
Brooke K.
Brooklyn, NY
They are personal sized rounds of heaven. I love cheese and these are fantastic. Also on serving size and perfect for packing in lunches or eating as a quick snack on the run.
Kristina L.
Rochester, NY
I love these mini cheeses I bring them to lunch with me almost every day. They are so creamy and the flavor is amazing. They come in big packs too which I love so I can always have them in the fridge!
Jeanine N.
Love these great little single serve cheeses. They taste great and the texture is so smooth and creamy. Often buy them at Sam's club or Wal Mart for a very affordable price.
Tiana M.
Orlando, FL
This cheese can be enjoyed in many different ways! You can eat It with grapes, crackers, or even by it self! Either way it's super super delicious and definitely worth its price! Go babybel!
Valerie Ann O.
Dallas, TX
I'm like half mouse, lol I love cheese! This is a go to anytime of the day for me. They're small so it's hard to just have one with its great taste. Great value for the price.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?