BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Keterah N.
Hardy, KY
I love these little cheeses they are perfect for a little snack on the go. Not to mention they are so cute! All around this is a great healthy snack and a good option for children or adults!!!!!!!!
Sheila O.
This is so delicious, it's like string cheese but round!! I love these little circles, but the only con is it can be hard sometimes getting the wax to unravel good.
Jill B.
Lewisville, IN
Definitely a perfect little snack for when you are on the go and they taste good to. I'm a server and I like to pack these and some almonds for a snack when my energy level is crashing.
Liz R.
These are a great little addition to snacktime for my whole family. Great alone or with fruit and crackers. Love the portability of the packaging as well, easy addition to packed lunches.
Tisha R.
BURNSVILLE, NC
Kids love this and ours are no exception. They can't get enough of these. We send them for school snack and lunch. These provide part of the daily calcium intake they need. We love this.
Salina R.
Soo yummy, I love these cheese babybels! Perfect snack and the flavor is so yummy! My whole family loves these! The wax on them is also fun for kids, I wish it was as pricey but other than that I bought this from Walmart and Sams club, perfect for a picnic
Lindsey B.
Easley, SC
I love all cheeses, but these are my favorite! They are great to go along with breakfast or lunch or even a midday snack! They give you just enough cheese to nibble on and fill that craving! I recommend this product
Emilly T.
Woodside, NY
The taste is great. But the servings are a bit dense. I can argue that after you eat half the serving, you're already full. What I do like is the waxy packaging that you can peel away.
Sarah R.
Tulsa, OK
Grear snack to shove in my son's lunchbox! I also like to indulge in the occasional cheesy goodness, and love knowing that at least not aaaalllll of it is going straight to my thighs.
Donna M.
San Antonio, TX
This is also another great product you can use for portion size for snacks to eat with fruit or crackers. It's great for on the go or travel. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart