BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
B NV  .
These are a great anytime snack and you can always throw a handful in your bag. They stay fresh and taste delicious! You can eat them on their own or with crackers!
Hailee S.
Fargo , ND
I live for mini babybel cheese. I can sit down and eat like 5 of them and still want more. It is the best tasting chese and its a good quick snack when your hungry. Its really cheap too.
Claudia J.
Denver, CO
These are so tasty and soft! Delicious cheese, perfect for a snack or to throw in a lunch. Not to mention, opening them is fun and I love playing with the red wax. Love love love these!
perla s.
this cheese is perfect for when i make tuna sandwiches, it size is the perfect amount to put i there. i just mix one mini babble with one half of a avocado and thats my mayo replacement
Mel C.
I love this cheese. It has such a unique flavor. It is a crisp taste that is not overwhelmed by saltiness. The texture of the cheese is light and compliments any cracker of your choosing.
Grace H.
Sedro Woolley, WA
This cheese, to say the least, saved my life. In times of trouble, I find myself desperately searching for something and this cheese is it. I only need it at certain times, but it's comforting to know it's always there for me.
Tisha R.
BURNSVILLE, NC
Kids love this and ours are no exception. They can't get enough of these. We send them for school snack and lunch. These provide part of the daily calcium intake they need. We love this.
Candace T.
Tazewell, VA
Yummy, yummy, yummy. My favorite snack by a long shot. To me it's very pricey but I tend to not pay attention bc it's so worth it. I would love to see more sales or coupons for this product
Jill B.
Lewisville, IN
Definitely a perfect little snack for when you are on the go and they taste good to. I'm a server and I like to pack these and some almonds for a snack when my energy level is crashing.
Aurora I.
Waterbury, CT
When I was a kid getting these was a treat and it still is! These are soooo good and even unwrapping it is fun! They are a little pricey but definitely worth it!! Would totally recommend.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart