BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Elissia P.
These are so good as snacks! I'm a cheese lover, and I put cheese on a lot of things. The smoothness of this cheese is really great and very much worth the extra few bucks.
Paulina G.
love this cheese with fruit, its just the perfect snack and it pairs wonderfully with melons or strawberries, great flavor, not too strong and very affordable and easy to take to work or school.
Mariah G.
These baby bell cheeses make such a great on the go or at home snack! They are so tasty! They are also the perfect size and amount to get your fill! They are a great value for the flavor of them!
T L.
Staten Island
Nothing and I mean nothing is better than BabyBel Original Semisoft Cheese.  As a quick snack between meals, this cheese will fill you up and give you the energy you need to make it to your next meal.  Eating one of these saves you from the useless calories you would consume if you were to turn to chips or other snacks of that sort.
Tara S.
Marietta , GA
My family loves to always keep these on hand for a snack. I pack them in my husband's lunch, and my baby daughter loves to snack on them as well. The cheese flavor is extremely mild, even milder than American cheese. The texture stays firm, we find it tastes best after reaching room temperature.
Charity R.
Hudson, FL
I absolutely love this cheese! They are the perfect size and have such a great flavor! I highly recommend these to anyone who loves cheese to try these, they're addicting!
emily j.
This is a healthy snack we recently picked up from Wal-Mart. It makes a good side item for a kids lunch also. They love unwrapping the cheese. We will continue to buy this product in the future.
Taylor C.
Baybel cheeses are amazing. They are little expensive for what you get; but if you can afford it it's a great snack. Especially for people like me who are always on the go.
Bonnie A.
Modesto, CA
Tasty cheese rounds, I normally buy them at Costco but I've noticed they become less appealing to me personally the larger of a package I purchase. Very rich and creamy.
caitlin t.
Charleston, SC
This is a yummy sharp cheese! I like how small it is! And it's not too bad for a snack. I like to add some nuts and fruit :) very tasty. Love it's creamy bite of a texture too.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?