BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Brandi M.
I like to keep a bag of the mini Babybel original semi-soft cheese in the frigerator. Me and my daughters like to reach in and grab one for a quick snack. I also like to pair up with sliced Apple.
Tatiana H.
Athens, GA
As far as I can remember I’ve eaten this cheese. I grew up with. Taking a bite reminds me of childhood every time. And I love that I can pass that onto my son. He loves it too!
Charity R.
Hudson, FL
I absolutely love this cheese! They are the perfect size and have such a great flavor! I highly recommend these to anyone who loves cheese to try these, they're addicting!
caitlin t.
Charleston, SC
This is a yummy sharp cheese! I like how small it is! And it's not too bad for a snack. I like to add some nuts and fruit :) very tasty. Love it's creamy bite of a texture too.
Taylor C.
Baybel cheeses are amazing. They are little expensive for what you get; but if you can afford it it's a great snack. Especially for people like me who are always on the go.
Lisa D.
Tavares, FL
My son takes one of these in his lunch everyday to school. He thinks they are "cool" and loves the packaging. The cheese tastes delicious but they are a little expensive and I only buy on sale.
Kaye
Nice little snack. To me, doesn't taste tangy or bitter. I eat it as a snack at work and it's at great room temperature. I like the texture better than when it's in the fridge. The wax is a little harder to remove at room temperature, but the cheese is worth the hassle.
Elissia P.
These are so good as snacks! I'm a cheese lover, and I put cheese on a lot of things. The smoothness of this cheese is really great and very much worth the extra few bucks.
Amanda B.
Perfect little snack when your feeling hungry or before a meal. Great for kids on the go and good value for money. We buy these on every grocery trip. We will recommend
Karen S.
Longmont, CO
Mini Babybel Original Semisoft Cheese is a special treat - it is affordable but so tasty it seems like a special occasion whenever I have it. My granddaughters like it for our tea parties, too.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart