BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Alexis S.
Hugo, OK
I love these ! They are such a great on the go snack cheese! They’re easy to open and taste great ! I love that you can get them at Walmart for a good value price. You could definitely add different snacks with these !
Morgan W.
I love having mini babybels for a snack at work. They are the perfect size when I want something small between meetings or at the end of the day before going to the gym.
Sara L.
This is one of my sons favorite snacks! He loves peeling them open by himself. I wish we got more for the price though! We only get them sometimes because they’re pricey
Lauren G.
Salida, CA
My daughter loves these cheeses for a snack! The packaging is great for throwing in a lunch box. Beware of the wax if you have pets or small children, they will eat it!
Kaitlynn C.
Warrior, AL
I am a huge fan of this cheese and of this particular flavor!! I love that these are not too overpowering and that I can eat all the time and never get tired of them!!
anna :.
Warrington, PA
YUM! I love throwing this cheese in my bag for me to snack on throughout the day! I keep buying these at my local grocery store cause they simply are amazing! Definitely a god value for the quality of the product:)
Cindy T.
Lincolnwood, IL
This is amazingly cheesy and it melts so well. I love having these as a snack on the side. It is on the pricey side, but it’s great that they’re individually wrapped.
Mampuru M.
San Francisco, CA
I love Mini Babybel® Original Cheese Wheel , I mostly eat them when I am on the go and I need something delicious and less time consuming to fill my stomach.
Amanda B.
I like these as on the go snacks. They fit in your bag and you can pair it with some crackers. But I also like the packaging because you can eat it without your germs touching the cheese.
Ashlee W.
I think these are the cutest little wheels of cheese ever! They're great for a little snack throughout the day and opening them is a fun little thing to do also! They taste really good but they can be a bit high on the price side.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart