BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

Chelsea J.
Minneapolis, MN
I am a huge cheese person and I absolutely love these. They are such a perfect snack, whether it's during the day or late at night. They are so soft and have a really good flavor. I would eat the whole bag if I could!
Lauren W.
Jacksonville, FL
These little guys are great for a quick snack, packed with protein they are great at keeping you feeling full. They are so good I sometimes can't just stop at one.
Francis R.
Arlington, TX
This mini cheese take me back to my family trips to the beach! Every year I buy some of this, it's a really good cheese and the flavor is perfect! I have always bought it in SIGO, and I definitely will buy it again.
Deborah A.
Dunwoody, GA
My 4yr old twins LOVE this cheese and even enjoy peeling the wax off. Aside from this, it’s a great choice for lunches and on the go snacks. I even throw a few in my lunch for a post workout snack. Definitely recommend!
Theresa M.
Easily portable. Fun packaging. Always creamy and fresh. We enjoy the taste. We love keeping these in the refrigerator as a healthy go to snack. Great for work/school lunches. I would definitely recommend this product.
I love this cheese because you could use it in so many different ways. You can spread it on crackers, bread, or just eat it by itself. I'm a picky eater so the Original was the safest thing to get, turns out I really like it. Definitely worth a shot ;  )
Alissa B.
N Tonawanda, NY
These have honestly been my favorite snack since I was a child! They are a delicious mild cheese in a wax package that’s just as thin to open as it is to eat. They have become one of my daughter’s favorite snacks as well!
Fae h.
Cincinnati, OH
This cheese is so good, but super expensive. I don't buy it often, especially since I would eat them all in one week. I do recommend people to try this cheese, an amazing flavor of cheese!
Denise A.
Rogers, AR
The cheese on the go! So good and such a good snack. Very healthy from a trustworthy company and I buy them frequently I love them and the flavor is saved in their wax coating I recommend
Mike P.
This is a great snack and our kids not only love it, they love unwrapping it. Unfortunately they love eating them and opening them so much they never last very long. We’ve tried all the flavors and they’re all good!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?