BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Julie M.
USA
These are THE BEST! I ate these as a kid growing up and still do! They are so cute and perfect to snack on. They are soft and creamy cheese. I love opening the package up and it's very cute with them in the little weird bag thing they come in.
Beth S.
What is not to like about these little cheeses. Great to put in lunch boxes I think. I've not found a little cheese that compares to this, it's healthy in moderation like all things. Yes I will buy again.
Christina M.
Greenacres , FL
We can't get enough of these at our house. They are the perfect little pop in your mouth size snack. They are also the perfect size to stuff inside biscuits to make cheesy biscuit bombs! All around so good.
Audrey G.
Zionsville, IN
The baby bel is the cheese I always have in my fridge. Great for the whole family at all times during the day. Have never found a comparable product. Great for kids when they need a small snack which is more healthy than a cookie or something sweet
Ori O.
Katy, TX
ME ENCAAANTAAAAN CON LOCURA!!!!!!! desde que las descubrí simplemente las amo, son lo mejor de este mundo. Me encantan como saben y las su variedas y sobretodo versatilidad..
Julia Z.
Corpus Christi, TX
I love these little things! They're the perfect snack, and they're so delicious! Awesome flavor, and the packaging is so cute too! One of my favorite cheese brands, and I love the variety they have!!!
Sydney B.
lafayette
The small size packages make me so happy. If they weren't packages like that I would eat the whole thing at once. It's also so easy to take on the go with you. I usually just get this at my local grocery.
Amanda K.
Norman, OK
I love original babybel cheese. They are good all on their own but I especially like them with crackers. A favorite meal in my house is salami crackers and cheese and these babybel's often make it onto everyone's plate.
Asma S.
Baby bell cheese is so good but definitely not something to eat all the time. Especially the original it's heavy. But still taste great. Especially if you spread it on crackers
Katherine W.
Gallatin, TN
Love me some babybel cheese. Not only is the packaging super cool, but they taste great too!! Who doesn't love an individual cheese wrapped in a wax casing. Opening it is almost as fun as eating it. :)
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?