BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Paula G.
Schenectady, NY
These are adorable mini cheeses. They are easy to pack and littles love them as a quick on the go protein snack. No storage or slicing. Just open and eat. A bit pricey but you pay for the convenience.
Marissa D.
Roanoke, VA
These little cheeses are very convenient and are great as a snack all on their own. Very creamy and kept fresh with sealed wax. Nice mild and smooth flavor....my favorite snack!
Jessica E.
Husband will not stop eating these - I think it is safe to say it is a snack drawer staple. Try it with a small bunch of grapes or a handful of crackers. Very satisfying little snack! The original is really good and I love the gouda too!
Cynthia H.
San Antonio, TX
Our kids favorite snack . They grab one first things first after school. Perfect addition to lunch box for the kids as well as wrk for myself. While on diets I always keep them handy !!
Ori O.
Katy, TX
ME ENCAAANTAAAAN CON LOCURA!!!!!!! desde que las descubrí simplemente las amo, son lo mejor de este mundo. Me encantan como saben y las su variedas y sobretodo versatilidad..
Christina K.
Cincinnati, OH
These bite sized snacks are perfect for your lunch box or after work snack. The main thing I don't like about this is the price. It's a bit much for the amount you are getting. They could be a tad bigger
Rachel L.
God I could eat the whole bag of these lol my girls love it too such a great snack. I love how they have so.many flavors to choose from but I usually get the original every time
Very good and strong taste. almost addicting! This goes perfect with wine. fun and easy to eat. low carbs and cals. kind of expensive though which makes me not buy it as often.
Sydney B.
lafayette
The small size packages make me so happy. If they weren't packages like that I would eat the whole thing at once. It's also so easy to take on the go with you. I usually just get this at my local grocery.
Carmen C.
My favorite cheese of all times! It's so creamy and smooth great to eat with crackers or just by its self. Great buy! Can find in the dairy section at your local super market.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart