BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Lee B.
These are freaking delicious! I love this cheese so much. It has the perfect texture and I love opening up the cheese! It seems weird to say, but I love opening the wax the cheese comes in! They cheese is nice and creamy and never drys out.
Krystal G.
I get this at costco because its cheaper there than at any other place. I always take one to work and eat it during my break. Although it small, it kind of helps calm down my hunger. My dog loves it too.
Tonya M.
Lititz, PA
This is a must have every week for our family! We all love it. My oldest son runs to get it in the store because it's just that good. Definitely worth the price.
Christina M.
Greenacres , FL
We can't get enough of these at our house. They are the perfect little pop in your mouth size snack. They are also the perfect size to stuff inside biscuits to make cheesy biscuit bombs! All around so good.
Allison P.
A classic cheese for all occasions. Love this brand and this is the original. Everyone I've recommended this to loves this product. Can't get enough. Soooo good. Delightful flavor. Buy this all the time.
Kendra G.
This is a great snack! I love the packaging. The size is just right. It is affordable. I love the flavor. This reminds me of coming home from school as a kid to snack on the cheese. I would buy this again.
Gloria K.
Sanford, FL
Mini Babybels are perfect or snacks, especially on crackers or just pop them into you mouth. there are a multitude of flavors to chose from and they all are wonderful. I find them to be quite affordable
Christina B.
Nothing's better than a tiny wheel of cheese. Unwrapping the wax coating is so satisfying and ensures that your cheese will be moist and fresh every time. Such a classic, we will be buying again and again.
Beth S.
What is not to like about these little cheeses. Great to put in lunch boxes I think. I've not found a little cheese that compares to this, it's healthy in moderation like all things. Yes I will buy again.
Julie M.
USA
These are THE BEST! I ate these as a kid growing up and still do! They are so cute and perfect to snack on. They are soft and creamy cheese. I love opening the package up and it's very cute with them in the little weird bag thing they come in.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart