BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Holly N.
Brazil, IN
I love this cheese. Perfect size. Great for a healthy treat. I bit it all the time. Price is good easy to eat and pack around. Taste is fantastic. My dogs beg to share it. Will continue to buy it and eat it
Nastassja W.
Mini Babybel cheese is super good they come in a cute little packaging and they are super soft and spreadable. Besides the original flavor they have many other flavors like mozzarella, white cheddar, Gouda.
Jasmine S.
Love these little individually wrapped cheeses! They taste great and provide a good snack. However they are a little expensive which is why I only get them a couple times a year. But when I do they are totally worth the money. I would buy them with every trip to the grocery store if I could.
Maria C.
Stockton Springs, ME
I love this cheese. So easy and convenient to take to work, plus it has lots of protein to full you up! I've also tried the reduced far version, and it is just as good. So creamy, so delicious, and so easy!
Bridget Y.
Snow Camp, NC
I love these cheeses! So rich and delicious and it's only 70 calories for one! I usually slice it in little pieces and put it on gluten free crackers and eat it. Yummy like that too!
Rachel R.
The mini baby bell cheese is so cute and yummy! They are the perfect size for a snack! And they are super easy for kids to hold onto and eat! It has great flavor! I pick these up every time I go to the store!
Rosie N.
I love this. I love this. I love this. I love this. I love this. I love this. I love this. I love this. I love this. I love this. I love this. I love this. I love this. I love this. I love this. I love this.
Coral A.
Okay, these are so delicious but why are they so over priced? And so small? And so delicious? I have bought them several times so I guess I just keep coming back for more, but it still bothers me that they are so tiny and expensive. I would recommend to others but I would also recommend string cheese if they're on a lower budget.
Allison P.
A classic cheese for all occasions. Love this brand and this is the original. Everyone I've recommended this to loves this product. Can't get enough. Soooo good. Delightful flavor. Buy this all the time.
Christani M.
La Crosse, WI
My family loves these! Every time I buy them I have to hide them in the back of the fridge or the entire bundle of them will be gone the first day I got them. They are a great snack and taste so amazing!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart