BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Elena B.
My daughter loves these and we are always picking them up every time we go to the grocery store. They are easy to open and dispose. You can bring these little snacks anywhere and they are always a favorite in our house!
Elizabeth T.
Gouldsboro, PA
Babybel's are the best! They are easy to grab and go with and stay fresh, even if not kept cold. They are nice and soft and taste great. We've tried every flavor and love them all. We purchase these at least once a week.
Kaitlyn N.
Grand Rapids, MI
These are great to keep for snacks. As a mom who wants something with protein in a snack, these are a good option. Creamy and mild, even my kids like to snack on these. I love to find them at Costco so I can buy in bulk.
Shannon P.
Nottingham , MD
These cheeses are perfect for a snack. They are healthy and so tasty. I wish there were more included in the pack when you buy them but other then that they are great
Tammie N.
Brownstown, IN
I love Babybel! I'd eat these every day if I could. The flavor is fantastic! They're filling and healthy, too. I usually buy mine at Aldi. They're a great affordable snack.
Kasandra M.
Darwin, MN
Best cheese ever! Everyone in the family loves it! I have 5 kids from 8-1 yr and this is a hit with all, including my husband and me. We bring them everywhere, camping, picnics, snacks in the car, and stashed in my purse!
Rachael D.
Reno, NV
The many baby Bell original semi soft cheese is one of my favorite snacks to throw in my bag I also really like to pair it with an apple. The two of those together are so delicious and it is equally delicious by itself
Morgan G.
Reno, NV
These are so perfect for a light snack that packs a good flavorful taste. I love cheese, but it's always frowned upon to eat the cube. Eating this mini cheeses gives the illusion that I'm an adult that eats in moderation.
Jamie N.
I always keep some of these in my fridge for a quick snack! They are relatively healthy for what they are. I love the individual packaging, they make it easy to toss in your lunch bag and take along with you! So delicious!
Atheena B.
Hanford , CA
i crave these often so i try to keep them in my fridge i love them they are so good alot of flavor that makes your mouth water i love them i recommend everyone to try them
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?