BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Arinn W.
Hilton Head Island
The flavor is great. My kids love getting them in their lunch boxes, and I love them as a mid day snack. Make sure you only pack bbn one, because you can easily eat them all.
Kessler P.
Blue Hill
I have been eating babybels since I was in elementary school. They are so delicious and come in very convenient wax packaging. I almost always back them in my lunch and they are so portable and tasty.
Jhamee L.
Redding
Ugh love these! I wish they made a variety pack box though. I cant get enough of these its my special snack, i literally crave these. If your a cheese fan please try these😃
Samantha T.
New Castle
So im not a huge cheese lover but I do like these. they are mini which is nice because they are easy to pack. They have a good taste... not overpowering like some cheeses.
Gianna I.
Traverse City, MI
Purchased to fit my macros. Flavor is bland but the perfect size and good for travel. When filling caloric intake definitely would recommend. Affordable, found everywhere. S must have for cheese fans.
Nancy H.
Romulus
I Buy these From Walmart For the Little Girl I Babysit For She Loves Them and She Eat's 2 Or Three at a Time She Say's The Flavor tastes Creamy and It's The the Right Size
Diana L.
Snohomish
Amazed at these every time I eat them!! The size is just perfect, the texture is smooth and soft. The taste is incredible and makes you want to eat more then one at a time
Kloria S.
St Marys WV
I eat these like they are going out of style. They are such a great snack. I always get the big bag of them at SAMS club. More on the expensive side but they are delicious!
Alexis S.
Hugo, OK
I love these ! They are such a great on the go snack cheese! They’re easy to open and taste great ! I love that you can get them at Walmart for a good value price. You could definitely add different snacks with these !
Lynn D.
las vegas
Easy to take on the go in lunches very good in taste but if you’re not a fan of cheese obviously this isn’t for you, the packaging is super cute as well and the taste is great I highly recommend
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart