BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Andrea H.
McChord afb , WA
I really like these for my snack and lunches and my son likes them too. I think they are a bit expensive, depending on if they are on sale or not i will get them.
Sucette F.
Miami , FL
my baby favorite she open th fridge and took it by her self she love it, taste really delicious .  price it good. and also is easy to find it everywhere. im so satisfied with this product
Violeta C.
If paradise exists maybe this would be the flavor.
I bought it in a train station, as a snack for my travel. Prices are ok.
Is soooooooo tasty, you have to get it
Kay S.
Flowery Branch, GA
Very expensive! Quality though is very good and taste is very good! It doesn't last long at my house. So for you cost of it I hardly buy it, I did give it a 5 stars because of the taste definitely not for the cost.
Mikayla Q.
I love Babybel's for a little snack. It is also good with crackers and vegetables. Also, everyone loves the fun packaging, it makes you want to eat more and more!
Jocelyn D.
Londonderry, NH
This is the perfect size for a fun little snack. I take them to work often for in-between meals. Taste is great, the packaging is cute, albeit sometimes annoying if the strip breaks when you're trying to open it.
Jennifer Y.
Port Huron, MI
Thes don't last in my house. The kids eat them right there as i am unloading the food. Makes me so mad cause these do cost a pretty penny. But at least its healthy.
Kimberley K.
Roanoke, VA
I live using these in omelettes. They are great on the weight watchers plan & it keeps the portion small. I bought these at SAMs and thought they were very affordable. I would buy these again, as they are very good
Evelyn B.
Lakeland, FL
Perfect snack for home and on the go. Also great when melted. I like buying these because they also last a while and don't go moldy or bad if not used right away.
Kimberly C.
Pueblo, CO
I get these to give to my daughter as a snack she loves these she always wants some I like them to its a quick and easy snack if tyour busy on the go or in a hurry or if your just lazy lol either way it's fast
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart