BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Olga K.
Mayfield Hts, OH
I'm a huge fan of this cheese. The portions are perfect as part of a balanced meal (I like to have a cheese or two for breakfast, along with some fruit) and are not too calorie-rich either.
Carina J.
Great snack for on the go or in a lunch box. Perfect portions. Wished it came with more in the net as I feel like the price is to much for the small amount you get. Love the flavors tho.
Amber C.
Maydelle, TX
I love baby bell. I love baby bell. I love baby bell. I love baby bell. I love baby bell. I love baby bell. I love baby bell. I love baby bell. I love baby bell. I love baby bell. I love baby bell. I love baby bell.
Ali C.
Frostburg, MD
perfect snack any time during the day! so rich and creamy in such a small ball! it comes in a bag with about 15 balls. i probably eat one or two a day! great for cooking too throw it in a middle of a cheeseburger
Violeta C.
If paradise exists maybe this would be the flavor.
I bought it in a train station, as a snack for my travel. Prices are ok.
Is soooooooo tasty, you have to get it
Toree E.
Prt Washingtn, WI
The only reason they are getting three stars is because my little girl loves them and actually eats them. For me personally I think they are over priced and have s terrible after taste.
Emily A.
Ames, IA
The best cheese ever! I love having these as an in-between meal snack. They really do tide me over between meals and are a perfect snack before bed. I love these!
Kay S.
Flowery Branch, GA
Very expensive! Quality though is very good and taste is very good! It doesn't last long at my house. So for you cost of it I hardly buy it, I did give it a 5 stars because of the taste definitely not for the cost.
Kimberley K.
Roanoke, VA
I live using these in omelettes. They are great on the weight watchers plan & it keeps the portion small. I bought these at SAMs and thought they were very affordable. I would buy these again, as they are very good
Hannah B.
This is my favorite cheese snack. I bought a pack about a week ago and it didn't last 2 days because my family and I ate it up. This cheese is so delicious and fun for the kids to open up. I will buy this again.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart