BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Carmen D.
Wharton, TX
Love the mini baby bel cheeses as a quick snack when I'm just hungry for something and can't figure out what. I feel great about keeping them around the house for the kids too either as a snack or to take in their lunches.
Bridgette W.
I don't really enjoy cheese, but the packaging of this one is really cute! Although confusing at first, it is pretty easy to figure out (how to open it). The cheese was decent, but I wish they'd find a more eco-friendly packaging for their cheese.
Jane B.
I love having these around as a great snack! I leave a whole bag at my office to help make healthier choices when I want a snack. Perfect serving size, and great taste!
Heather A.
Poland, OH
I love these little cheeses! They are so easy and convenient to pack in my lunch, or for a grab and go when you're on the run. My little nieces sneak them out of the fridge when they come over. This cheese is so soft and tasty!
Kaleen K.
These little cheeses are so tasty. I wish they were bigger and the price was smaller. They are kind of expensive when you're on a budget. But definitely a great treat.
Elizabeth H.
Las Vegas, NV
Can we say ADDICTION! I have such a cheese addiction it is not even funny. Every type, every flavor yummy! I'd eat cheese 24/7 if I could! These things are amazing and perfect to take on the go!
Noelle L.
Waterloo , IA
These are the best little things! So delicious and the perfect size! Goes well with other fruits and veggies. You should definitely pick them up next time you are at the store!
Rachel S.
Berea, KY
My kids and I love these. Great for if you don't feel like cooking. I make them up a little cheese tray for dinner. Mini Babybels, some fruit, and "fancy" crackers. It's always a big hit! They are always so soft and creamy!
Katy F.
El Cajon, CA
Mini Babybel cheeses are my go-to snack! I make sure to keep these in my fridge at all times so I can pack one for a quick bite at work. The cheese is delicious and mild.
Ana S.
Fargo, ND
These are so good! They are fun to send in my sons lunch as well! They are priced okay for the amount of rounds you get in the bag. They are a healthier alternative for a snack. I do buy these often!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart