BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Hannah M.
Karnak, IL
I love this cheese! You can eat it with pretty much anything! There's never a bad time for it! It's the perfect taste and texture, and my tastebuds just can't get enough!
Heather C.
Colorado Springs, CO
For a quick snack for my son it works. He likes when he gets them with his lunch as well. The price doesn't match up with the amount that you get and the flavor isn't anything special. I buy it on occasion but only for my kid.
Jenna M.
Lawrence, KS
This cheese is soooooo delicious and a perfect snack! I wish they weren't so expensive, but luckily I can buy them at Costco for a better price! Definitely recommend; they have a delicious flavor!
Trina C.
Cottage Grove, MN
These mini cheese rounds are the perfect snack for lunches or for on the go. The wax outside helps them stay cool throughout the day, they travel well and taste amazing.
Christine H.
These are perfect for a quick snack. Mild flavor, soft texture, spreadable, easy to carry, mess free. Simply pull the wax tab and peel away from the wax casing. Easy poppable bites, or nibble away.
Samantha L.
Columbus, OH
I can't get enough of this cheese. I have to have it hidden from me in order to not eat this all up in one sitting. It is a great smooth texture with a great aftertaste.
Kealey W.
Orlando, FL
This cheese is so delicious! I snack on these everyday. It fills you and tastes good too. There are a variety of flavors so you can pick your favorite cheese. I buy these all the time from publix.
Minnorea G.
Miami
Oh! Mis favoritos los recomiendo en cualquier presentacion, para el colegio de padapalo de chucheria para ver tv, para todo la presentavion mini es especialmente recordada por mi en toda mi vida
Chantel P.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
My son loves them because of the texture . They are unlike any other cheese. The flavor is intense especially considering it’s compact size . So each circle is a great value besucase they fulfill hungry will enticing your tastebuds.
Chelsea W.
Pasco, WA
Love these for a snack so good and creamy tasting, although i don't buy these cheese very much becuase its a little bit more expensive for what i usually spend on cheese
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart