BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Megan E.
Los Angeles
I buy these babybel minis at Costco! Better price than grocery store and you get a lot. I always take them with me to work or have them for a quick snack. Great taste and very convenient! Always buy them!
Mari O.
Roanoke, TX
I love everything about this cheese. I love the packaging. It is in a circle shape wrapped in plastic and then in wax. It's so much fun opening them. Once you get to the cheese, it's so soft and delicious.
Jayla N.
United States
Purchased at: Walmart
These Babybel cheeses are so delicious and a great option for a healthy school snack. Although these are a yummy mess free snack I think they are a bit pricey for what you get.
Ellen F.
San Diego, CA
Yum!!! Perfect snack food! Love the quality and taste of this cheese, it’s healthy and so tasty, 10/10 would recommend. It’s has a smooth and savory flavor not to overwhelming
Mistie R.
Barnesville, OH
I love how easy it is to pack these in lunches or eat them on-the-go. I prefer to eat mine along with crackers or Wheathins, but it's delicious on it's own as well. So creamy!
Tilcia F.
Vestavia Hls, AL
A favorite always being requested by my youngest. He loves being able to take the wax off and eat fresh cheese. Then plays with the wax and makes “creatures” from the wax lol.
Kayla U.
Plainfield, IN
I’ve been buying these for years and I love them! They are a great little snack that I can grab out the door and I love that they are individually wrapped so they each stay fresh and are quick to grab.
Bethany N.
So great! My kiddo and I both love these mini cheese wheels! They provide great calcium and protein for my kiddo while being fun to open! I love the ease of using this product and the great soft taste!
Arinn W.
Hilton Head Island
The flavor is great. My kids love getting them in their lunch boxes, and I love them as a mid day snack. Make sure you only pack bbn one, because you can easily eat them all.
Kessler P.
Blue Hill
I have been eating babybels since I was in elementary school. They are so delicious and come in very convenient wax packaging. I almost always back them in my lunch and they are so portable and tasty.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?