BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
destiny D.
Bremerton, WA
My older son absolutely loves these cheeses. They have fun packaging for him to open and he eats them all day long because they’re the perfect size. Super convenient for lunches or on the go snacks which is really important for us since we ate so busy.
Gabriella F.
Corp Christi, TX
A great snack to take on the go or to grab while you’re at work! Such a nice, soft and creamy taste I find it goes well paired with crackers and grapes on the side! Would recommend to people with busy days or even just people that love cheese 🙂
Kat A.
Brentwood, CA
Babybels are so yummy! They’re always so fresh in their individual waxes. The size also really helps me with portion control, because if it came in a big wheel I would definitely eat way too many. They’re the perfect size to toss a couple in my lunch.
Shae S.
Okay...I am a total cheesehead! These are really fun to eat...with crackers..or i like to grab an apple or grapes with them.. The cheese is very smooth and creamy...it is in wax wrapping individually and eazy to grab a quick snack..i thiink they could be like 1-2 dollars cheaper but on sale ..stock up..they are awesome!
Autumn M.
St Augustine, FL
No brainer! These are SO easy, healthy, just prewrapped goodness for my kids lunches and snacks for my home office. I love the original but the white cheddar and gouda are both seriously rich. Feels like I'm splurging but they're good for me!
Ashley C.
West Jordan, UT
Great for snack time. These are awesome for kids or just as a quick snack for when you aren’t feeling too hungry. So easy to peel I love the wax packaging and the size isn’t too big which makes it a good snack option without too many calories
Nannette M.
Johns Creek, GA
We buy these all the time at my house to put them in lunches for school. They’re a quick and easy little snack and a great source of dairy and protein. Plus, kids love to play with the wax that they’re wrapped in and they’re really cheap.
LEIGH K.
HUNTSVILLE, AR
One of my favorite snacks. Really convenient and pairs great with grapes, nuts, veggies, or wine! :) I think the visual appeal of them makes them fun to eat. I try to eat healthy and these are a great treat to have and so yummy! Definitely recommend these. Also great for kids and dads! ;)
Heather S.
Amissville
This cheese tastes like no other. My ex-step-grandmother used to give me these when I came over and I loved them. They’re creamy and delicious and there are less calorie dense options as well, though these already aren’t bad for you.
January G.
These are great for snacking, travel and parties. I had to start buying more at a time, because we blow right through them. I find them in all of the local stores and even in the corner shops at the Farmers Market. We keep these in stock all of the time.
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart