BY MINI BABYBEL

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Maggie R.
Bemidji, MN
I love the original babybel cheeses. They are a perfect lunchtime snack and are also perfect if you are on the go. The only downfall is probably the price, but you do get quite a few cheeses in one bag.
Mildred P.
Mini babybel is so good! They are a little expensive but they are so good. I usually eat all six that come in the package. I love that they are individually wrapped in wax to seal in the great flavor. I would buy them again and again.
Jalen L.
Love the taste. The softness is very nice. Melts nicely in your mouth. Love the packaging. Unwrapping the cheese is fun. I normally buy at Costco. I feel like their are not products that are comparable.
Rhonda L.
My kiddos love to snack on these and for that I don't complain . They are a great smooth cheese and much much better for them that a bag of chips or a pop. You can find them easily in your deli at Walmart
Maddy W.
Scottsboro
I love this product! Perfect for if you just want a simple snack. It is healthy but they do have healthier options like the reduced fat ones. It tastes so good. I would definitely buy it again! So good!
Andrea F.
Mount Vernon, OH
These make the best snacks! I have them in my mini fridge in my dorm right now! I buy them from either Walmart or Kroger. They are a bit on the pricy side but they are worth it and you get multiple on a pack. I highly recommend them!
Grace L.
This cheese taste really good! You should give it a try. I bought it a couple times and it never let me down! It taste like cheese that is really good! I bought this at shop rite and I would buy it again!
Nicole C.
Albuquerque, NM
I love these. They are perfect for lunch and a snack at your desk to keep you going! I love buying them and the prices aren't bad at all. Try them out they are the perfect treat throughout the day.
Vanessa S.
Laramie, WY
These are one of my favorite treats! Great for a little snack along with some fruit or a few crackers or handful of nuts. Nice and creamy and the wax is fun to play with too!
helen S.
Great to have as a snack and take on a trip or even pack in yours or your child lunch box, excellent tastes and I'm not one fond of eating cheese but I will eat this product
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?