BY MINI BABYBEL #10 in Cheese

Descriptions:

Pasteurized Cultured Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes.

• Do they taste the same as laughing cow?6 Answers
  • Is there a way to repurpose the wax for something else? T...3 Answers
  • How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey10 Answers
Lindsey H.
So fun! These cheeses are great for lunchboxes, for on the go, or just at home! They taste great and aren't overwhelmingly cheesy, plus they won't break the bank. An easy way to get a protein boost, too!
Maddy W.
Scottsboro
I love this product! Perfect for if you just want a simple snack. It is healthy but they do have healthier options like the reduced fat ones. It tastes so good. I would definitely buy it again! So good!
Yanil J.
N Providence, RI
These have always been my favorite since I was a child. They're really yummy and a good size to snack on. Almost all grocery stores sell these. It's definitely something parents should include in with lunches for their kids.
Cat B.
Perfect for a child's school lunch. Not only is the cheese really good the packaging it comes in is quite entertaining to play with. Very creamy cheese and kind of pricey for the small cheese you get.
Charnea F.
South Jordan, UT
This is my go to on the road snack! It so easy to take a long and doesn't leave a mess! Plus the taste is hard to beat I used to just eat string cheese until I got hooked on these!
Teresa B.
Savannah, TX
Some of the best cheese out there. These are perfect to just to grab a little snack real quick, easy to eat. Perfect for tossing into the kids lunches. And they have a lot of fun and unwrapping them.
Alex L.
These are my favorite grab-and-go cheeses. They taste delicious and give a pick me up as a snack. I even eat them with fruit as breakfast sometimes. They are easily transportable and are easy to open as well. They are a bit pricey, but I love them.
Alyssa B.
Smyrna, TN
It is expensive, but it's worth it if you're a "cheese person" like I am. I've seen this t every grocery store and I really like the wax packaging. I've bought it so many times and I keep coming back. It's amazingly creamy.
Kristen V.
Monroe, NY
These are life changing. I love everything about them from the taste to the packaging. They are filled with flavor. It's a softer cheese which makes it easy to take a bite.
Kjana Y.
Sparks , NV
YES. I wish that they sold this in a bigger size. I could eat all these in a row! It tastes so good! Mix it with some pretzels, and it's good to go. Or just eat it by itself! One after another all day!
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Is this cheese any good?
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Christina W.
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How do this taste? I heard they are too cheesey
Joanna S.
Do they taste the same as laughing cow?

Walmart